Trusted Physiotherapy Clinic in Surrey
White Rock Orthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy Clinic is a trusted patient-centered physiotherapy clinic in Surrey. A physiotherapy is a form of treatment that employs movements to achieve desired results. We use physiotherapy to treat physical pain and sports-related injuries. We aim to deliver advanced treatments to our patients for improved rehabilitation. We help you get rid of your injury and return to playing your favourite sports. Our strong medical support system provides aid for sprain, joint injuries and strains.
We maintain effective working relationships with many other medical health providers who’ve seen the benefits that physiotherapy can have for their patients and who can similarly share their expertise. Many of our patients are referred by a network of orthopedic surgeons, general practitioners and other health care providers throughout the lower mainland and from Whistler to White Rock.
Individualized Care by Trained Staff
Our clinic provides personalized assessment and care to all our patients. We carefully assess your unique conditions and symptoms to craft a personalized physiotherapy treatment plan for you. We focus on the prevention of injuries occurring on the sports field, at the work-place and in major reconstructive surgeries. Our team is committed to delivering outstanding services. At our sports injury clinic in South Surrey, you are in safe hands as we have a thorough understanding of manual therapy.
Post-graduate continuing education is an integral feature of our practice. All of our physiotherapists regularly attend advanced university and medical conferences with national and international input to stay current with cutting-edge research and techniques. As a group of highly trained and experienced practitioners, we have the privilege of working together and sharing clinical knowledge and expertise.
How Can We Help You?
Our physiotherapists’ goal is to help you in the recovery and rehabilitation of injuries ranging from an athlete’s sprained ankle or a painful, unstable knee. Our physiotherapy clinic also caters to more complex neck and back problems. In addition, you can consider our services for degenerative joint disease and major reconstructive surgery.
We use the latest medical research and evidence to:
- Reduce pain, swelling and inflammation
- Restore lost mobility, strength and functional independence
- Promote optimal healing
- Maximize balance, postural control and core stability
- Provide you with the knowledge and ability to maximize your potential and prevent further injury and premature aging changes
Benefits of Visiting a Physiotherapy Clinic in Surrey
There always will be a dilemma about visiting a physiotherapy clinic. However, it is essential for improving care and functionality. You can experience the following benefits of visiting a physiotherapy clinic in Surrey:
- The clinic has the space and floor area to install large equipment for physiotherapy.
- A clinic offers close monitoring services of the patient’s progress using physiotherapy.
- Offers a suitable atmosphere that provides support and motivation to our patients.
In addition, physiotherapy can assist you in healing from a complicated surgery, injury prevention, or a sports injury. For us, our customers are our number one priority and we always ensure that you get the best services. Contact our team for more information.
Why Choose Our Physiotherapy Clinic?
In the past, we have helped many clients recover from various injuries and conditions. We effectively use physiotherapy to help you gain back control of your body and improve the quality of your life. There are many reasons to choose us, including:
- Experience: We have several years of experience, which has given us a deep understanding of our clients' requirements.
- Customized treatments: We don't force a mould on you. Our physiotherapists study your unique symptoms, lifestyle and requirements to craft a treatment plan that matches you.
- Trained staff: Our staff has the necessary training to provide you with the right treatment plan to help you recover from your pain or injury. We regularly keep up with the developments in the industry and incorporate them.
- Great customer service: We work hard to create an environment where you feel comfortable enough to discuss your ailments and injuries. Moreover, our staff is always available to attend to your queries.
Trust us at White Rock Orthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy Clinic for advanced medical treatments. Our staff will help you recover and prevent further injury with the help of specific treatment modalities and therapeutic exercises. At White Rock Orthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy Clinic, we offer skilled assessment and treatment for all your chronic and recurring pains. Our physiotherapy clinic uses state-of-the-art tools and equipment so that we can serve you better. Drop by our sports injury clinic in South Surrey. Please contact us to learn more about our sports physiotherapy services or orthopedic supplies for injury prevention and other treatments.